Your iPhone or iTunes should automatically notify you that an update is available for Voxie (or any of your applications for that matter). However, it doesn't always work. This isn't something we can control, but we put these steps together to help our customers so they don't have to take a trip to the Apple Store.
Updating from your iPhone:
1. Click on App Store on your Home Screen.
2. Click on Updates.
3. Find the Voxie update and approve it for installation.
Update from iTunes.
1. Sync your iPhone with iTunes.
2. Click on Applications in list on left hand side of your screen (not the top of the screen).
3. You will see icons of all of your apps installed. At the bottom of the screen you should see a button that takes you to a list of updates. Click this button and follow the instructions.
If that doesn't work, you can "re-purchase" Voxie from the App Store on iTunes. You won't be charged for it although it will look like it is going to charge you. Apple won't let you pay for the same thing twice.
If that doesn't work, you'll need to take a trip to the Apple Store. ;-) Again, this isn't something we control...